We'll Save a Seat for YouOur worship is traditional & centred upon the Parish Eucharist to which everyone is welcome. and within which there is fellowship & friendship.
Since 1250, St James’ has been central to the community it still serves in many ways. We offer several different kinds of worship including the formality of the Sunday Eucharist with traditional hymns, music and prayers. There is also a weekday quiet Eucharist , and a very informal Friday Church for all ages which often takes the form of a Café Church with a music group.
Our service this Sunday is at 10.45am at St James’. As we continue our Lenten journey, we’d love to welcome you to church this weekend. Our notice sheet has news of other services and events, including our Lent Course on Tuesday and/or...read more
As we come to first Sunday of Lent you’re invited to join us for the Eucharist in one of our churches. St Thomas’ at 9.15 and St James’ at 10.45, both with refreshments afterwards. At St James’ there are activities for...read more
This Sunday is the Sunday before Lent . You’re warmly invited to join us at St James’, 10.45am Parish Eucharist. Have a look at our notices sheet to see what else is happening and coming up, including our Ash Wednesday services 10am...read more
Safeguarding at St James' Church Haslingden
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.