We'll Save a Seat for YouOur worship is traditional & centred upon the Parish Eucharist to which everyone is welcome. and within which there is fellowship & friendship.
Tue & Sun | Church Street, Haslingden, Rossendale, Lancashire. BB4 5QU
Since 1250, St James’ has been central to the community it still serves in many ways. We offer several different kinds of worship including the formality of the Sunday Eucharist with traditional hymns, music and prayers. There is also a weekday quiet Eucharist , and a very informal Friday Church for all ages which often takes the form of a Café Church with a music group.
The week ahead and Sunday Worship at St James’ and at Home – Eucharist 10:45am Order of Service 9th August 2020
We hope you’ll join us for church this week either in person or on-line. Please remember that face-coverings in church are now mandatory unless a person is exempt from wearing one. We continue to do everything we can to keep everyone as safe...read more
We open our doors today at 10:30am for worship at 10:45am to celebrate our Eucharist All are welcome, please help to contain the Co-Vid pandemic by following the distancing and sanitising guidelines, you are also advised to wear a mask(please bring...read more
We wake to a renewed period of local lockdown. Whilst several restrictions are now in place to keep everyone safe it is still permitted to attend a place of worship providing that appropriate social distancing and other precautions are in place. At...read more
Safeguarding at St James' Church Haslingden
The care and protection of children, young people and adults involved in Church activities is the responsibility of everyone who participates in the life of our Church.
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
St James' Church
GET IN TOUCH