We'll Save a Seat for YouOur worship is traditional & centred upon the Parish Eucharist to which everyone is welcome. and within which there is fellowship & friendship.
Since 1250, St James’ has been central to the community it still serves in many ways. We offer several different kinds of worship including the formality of the Sunday Eucharist with traditional hymns, music and prayers. There is also a weekday quiet Eucharist , and a very informal Friday Church for all ages which often takes the form of a Café Church with a music group.
Take part in our Morning Eucharist in person at St Thomas’s or you can join the online service by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/StThomasMusbury/ Christmas Season Eucharist WEB Readings only 25Dec22Notices only 01Jan23...read more
Join us this evening in person or online (follow the link below) for this traditional service celebrating the birth of Christ https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingdenread more
Take part in our Morning Eucharist in person at St James’ or you can join the online service by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingden Christmas Season Eucharist WEB Notices only 25Dec22(1) Readings only 25Dec22...read more
Join us this evening in person or online (follow the link below) for this traditional service https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingdenread more
Safeguarding at St James' Church Haslingden
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.