We'll Save a Seat for YouOur worship is traditional & centred upon the Parish Eucharist to which everyone is welcome. and within which there is fellowship & friendship.
Since 1250, St James’ has been central to the community it still serves in many ways. We offer several different kinds of worship including the formality of the Sunday Eucharist with traditional hymns, music and prayers. There is also a weekday quiet Eucharist , and a very informal Friday Church for all ages which often takes the form of a Café Church with a music group.
Renew your wedding vows! 2.30pm this Saturday (10th September) at St James’ in Haslingden. As part of the Heritage Open Days we’re celebrating weddings (and much more). Why not come along and join in our informal renewal of vows service...read more
Take part in our Morning Eucharist in person at St James’ or you can join the online service by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingden Bonus this morning is The Scouts are making their bacon butties yum yum 😋...read more
Come along to enjoy chat, tea and toast while the tots play we reopen our doors on Monday 26th September all welcomeread more
Take part in our Morning Eucharist in person at St James’ or you can join the online service by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingden Notices only 28Aug22 Readings only...read more
Take part in our Morning Eucharist in person at St James’ or you can join the online service by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingden Ordinary Time WEB Readings only 21 Aug 2022 Notices only...read more
Safeguarding at St James' Church Haslingden
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.