We'll Save a Seat for YouOur worship is traditional & centred upon the Parish Eucharist to which everyone is welcome. and within which there is fellowship & friendship.
Since 1250, St James’ has been central to the community it still serves in many ways. We offer several different kinds of worship including the formality of the Sunday Eucharist with traditional hymns, music and prayers. There is also a weekday quiet Eucharist , and a very informal Friday Church for all ages which often takes the form of a Café Church with a music group.
Christ is Risen….Alleluia Take part in our Easter Morning Eucharist in person at St James’ or you can join the online service by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingden Parish Eucharist EASTER Sunday 17April22...read more
Join the Palm Sunday procession at 10:30am from Salem Street then take part in our Morning Eucharist in person at St James’ or you can join the online service by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingden/ Liturgy of...read more
Take part in our Morning Eucharist in person at St James’ or you can join the online service by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/StJamesHaslingden Lent Eucharist Haslingden WEB Sunday20March22 Readings+Notices ...read more
A warm welcome awaits you at St James’ ….join us after you drop children off at school, here’s a few pictures from our first session …we look forward to seeing youread more
Safeguarding at St James' Church Haslingden
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.